Supported by readers: This site may earn a commission from affiliate links at no extra cost to you.
Discover Bordeaux’s photogenic allure!
Uncover where to take the most beautiful pictures of Bordeaux, from historic landmarks to hidden gems, capturing the city’s charm through your lens.Booking.com
Best Photo Spots in Bordeaux
- Place de la Bourse: Reflect in the magic of Place de la Bourse, where your lens dances with the water mirror’s playful reflections, capturing the symphony of historic architecture and modern charm against the Bordeaux skyline.
- Pont de Pierre: Step onto Pont de Pierre’s weathered stones, framing the city in a rustic embrace. The bridge invites you to capture Bordeaux’s timeless beauty as the Garonne River whispers tales of centuries past.
- La Cité du Vin: Explore La Cité du Vin, a wine-lover’s dream where your camera sips on panoramic views from the observation deck, indulging in the city’s vineyard-kissed landscape and architectural splendor.
- Saint-André Cathedral: Ascend to Saint-André Cathedral’s gothic embrace, where your lens unveils the intricate details of timeless architecture, capturing the divine play of light and shadow within its sacred walls.
- Grosse Cloche: Ring in photographic brilliance at Grosse Cloche, a medieval gate with a bell tower that chimes in history. Your camera captures the gate’s grandeur, echoing tales of Bordeaux’s storied past.
- Jardin Public: Wander through Jardin Public’s green haven, where your snapshots blossom amidst meticulously manicured gardens. The park’s tranquility and elegance provide the perfect backdrop for capturing nature’s grace.
- Darwin Ecosystem: Immerse in the artistic heartbeat of Darwin Ecosystem, a canvas of vibrant street art and creative fervor. Here, your camera dances with colors and innovation, capturing the spirit of Bordeaux’s avant-garde soul.
- Palais Rohan: Bow to Palais Rohan’s regal allure, where your lens courts elegant architecture. This city hall whispers tales of power and grace, providing a majestic stage for your photographic storytelling.
- Basilique Saint-Michel: Reach for the skies at Basilique Saint-Michel, where your camera climbs the spire’s heights. The square below becomes your canvas, framing Bordeaux’s skyline against the heavens, a picturesque blend of earthly and celestial beauty.
- Quai des Chartrons: Stroll along Quai des Chartrons, where your camera captures the river’s edge, and the lively atmosphere paints a portrait of Bordeaux’s vibrant spirit. The riverside views become a visual feast, reflecting the city’s energy.